Return & Refunds
You can get in touch with us by visiting our Contact us page by clicking here. We will respond within the next working day – Monday to Friday, 9AM – 6PM GMT. Please be aware that all our e-mails are conducted in English.
Nothing in this returns policy affects your statutory rights. Your rights under this returns policy are in addition to your cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts in the country where you made the purchase from.
RETURN POLICY IN BRIEF
What is the customer required to do?
Contact us by email, letter or phone and inform us that you wish to return a product.
Under what circumstances do Luigis.co offer returns and refunds?
We accept returns for any reason, unwanted gift, unused, damaged goods and all other reasons.
What are the timeframes that Luigis.co accept returns?
28 days from purchase date if the product is unopened. If the product is defective, we will accept a return for any time period.
When can a customer expect a refund?
Within 5 working days of the product being returned.
You can, within 28 (TWENTY EIGHT) calendar days of receiving a Product ordered from Luigis.co (“Site”) (“Product”), return any Product that you are not completely happy with.
Once you decide to return any Product you must not use it and must take good care of it while it remains in your possession. The Product must be returned to us undamaged, unsoiled, unwashed, unaltered or not worn (other than to try the Product(s) on and in the same state that it was sold to you. Please note that where possible, any labels or tags must remain intact and the Product(s) should be returned in or with its original packaging.
RETURNING PRODUCTS BY POST
- Complete the returns note and enclose it with your Product(s).
- Attach the prepaid Parcel Shop returns sticker to the outside of your parcel. This can be found on the returns form.
- Ensure the Product(s) is in a securely wrapped parcel.
- Take the parcel (with the enclosed returns note) to your closest Parcel Shop convenience store. We kindly recommend you to ask for your proof of posting certificate. You should retain this until you receive your refund. Regrettably we can only provide a refund for a lost return once we have been provided with a proof of postage certificate.
Returning via post:
Should you decide not to use the prepaid service stated above, please follow the instructions outlined below:
- Complete the returns note and enclose it with your Product(s).
- Place the returns address label provided on the parcel.
- The returns address is: Stretton Online Ltd, 59 Wilson Patten Street, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 1NF, United Kingdom.
- For returns in the USA, the address varies depending on your location. Please contact us and we will be happy to send you the correct address.
- Take the parcel (with the enclosed returns note) to a Post Office or courier. Ask the Post Office or courier for your proof of posting certificate. You should retain this until you receive your refund. Regrettably we can only provide a refund for a lost return once we have been provided with a proof of postage certificate.
- Please remember to complete the returns note with your returned Products.
It is your responsibility to keep all return receipts, making a shipment by registered mail or by any other means necessary to enable a precise proof of the sending date.
WHEN DO I GET MY REFUND ONCE I HAVE RETURNED AN ITEM?
Please note we will refund you in 15 (FIFTEEN) working days from the date on which we receive the returned the Product(s) to the specified address (please see above). Any refunds made by us will be made to the method of payment provided when you placed your order and will be subject to Luigis.co right to withhold amounts for Products which are found damaged on return. You will be refunded the amount you paid for the Product(s) returned excluding any delivery charges (if appropriate). In other words, we will refund you the cost of the Products but not the delivery charges.
You have a right to cancel your contract at any time within 14 (FOURTEEN) calendar days; beginning on the day after you received the Product(s) without giving a reason. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Product in accordance with our Returns Policy.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 (FOURTEEN) calendar days from the day on which you or a third party (of your consent) acquires physical possession of the Product(s).
To exercise your rights to cancel a contract, you may use the cancellation form in your my account page, but it is not obligatory. You can also inform us electronically by visiting our Contact Us page and completing the web form. If you use this option, we will provide an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by email) without delay.
You can also inform us at Stretton Online Ltd, 59 Wilson Patten Street, Warrington, United Kingdom, WA1 1NF of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) within 14 (FOURTEEN) calendar days from when you are in receipt of your order.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication and proof of postage concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We will make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Product(s) supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 (FOURTEEN) days after the day we receive back from you any Product(s) supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 (FOURTEEN) days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Product(s); or
- If there were no Product(s) supplied, 14 (FOURTEEN) days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Product(s) back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Product(s), whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the Product(s) or hand them over to us at Stretton Online Ltd, 59 Wilson Patten Street, Warrington, United Kingdom, WA1 1NF, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 (FOURTEEN) days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us.
The deadline is met if you send back the Products before the period of 14 (FOURTEEN) days have expired.
It is not possible to return Products to our stores if you wish to cancel your contract.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the Product(s).
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Product(s) while it is in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. You are only liable for any diminished value of the Product(s) resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product(s).
If you are unhappy with any of your purchases and feel it may be defective due to a manufacturing fault, please do get in contact with us through our Contact Us form. Please do provide as much information as possible concerning the Product and the order.
If you are a consumer and return a defective Product to us (which must be by post) we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 30 (THIRTY) calendar days of the day we confirmed to you via email that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
© STRETTON ONLINE LTD
Registered in England & Wales Number 09422243
UK VAT Number – GB 272828087